Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dream to belong....


When everything around me takes a halt...I keep swinging..and come to a stop..

I see with my eyes close..senses focussed...and I see you right there...

you shine like a ray..a ray which trails from me to you..and which draws me to you..

Just when I am trying to walk that extra mile..I see you belong somewhere...I try finding on my own..where that somewhere lies..



I can't seem to find the answer..probably I want to find that answer..but my heart doesn't allow me to give away this dream..This wonderful dream where I want to know.and feel that you belong to me as much as I belong to you...

I see a sea shore..I see glasses around me.and i see a huge couch. I wonder what sense it makes to me..

I picture you and me..in a glass covered house..overlooking the sea and a huge couch where we sit beside each other..me with old haggered hands..trying to knit a sweater for you...you with spectacles and paper in you hand..and our eyes so much expressive of love and togetherness..



Yes dear..there I know where I want to belong to you...far from the times of today..when nothing can come between us..when love just means you and me..when love means this inseparable companionship. of watching a flick and still managing a wrinkled smile..of me forgetting all my recipes and still managing to cook a dinner for both of us...when we don't need to work for a living..where we have a small niche in a little lonely island..where you always wanted to take me to..



There I sit in the couch..so content with you..content with life itself..

that it makes me realize I belong to you..and only you..

I see flowers blooming..me and you walking hand in hand across the beautiful path..



Alas..my alarm strikes..I wake up from the dream..

I come back to my reality..the dream is no longer there..I see a tear roll down from my face..I want to run away to that dream...

But my heart says wait...

coz i know for sure that I still belong to you..

Withing the Dream..Outside the Dream.....

No comments: